jueves, 11 de agosto de 2016

Introducing myself

For all of you reading this, my name is Carlos Sebastian Loredo Gomez, Sebastian for short.
My expectations for this course are: to know how a compiler work, how to implement a compiler using C# and how Interpreters and Translators work.

About my hobbies and personal interests: I love to watch sci-fi series in TV and to read books (Stephen King particularly). If there's more I don't recall it at the moment.

A book I have recently enjoyed: The Wind Through the Keyhole which is about the story of a kid that has to fight a dragon.

TV programs: Well I think I have a lot to put in this part since all my holidays were about watching TV series. I'll just list them in order of how I liked them. Stargate SG-1, Fringe, Warehouse 13, Black Mirror, Eureka... just to mention some.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario